Mathematics Worksheet/Area and Perimeter of 2D Shapes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The area of a square is 100cm2. Find its perimeter.
- Find the height of a trapezium with the upper base 12cm, lower base 18cm, and area 150cm2.
- One side of a rhombus is 20cm. Can you find the area? explain.
- The base of an isosceles triangle measures 15cm and its area is 45cm2. Find its altitude.
- A circle has a radius of 4. Find its perimeter and area.
- A regular hexagon has a side of 10cm, a height of 10cm and a maximum width of 10cm. Find its area.
- A 25cm2 square has been cut out from a 12cm by 15cm rectangle. Find the area and perimeter of this shape.