Marathi months do not exactly match with English months.
List of Months-
1) चैत्र -Chaitra- April to May Chaitra begins with the new moon in April. The first day of this month is called Gudi Padwa, which marks the day of Hindu new year.
2) वैशाख-Vaishakh- May to June Vaishakh is season of crop harvesting and the second month of hindu calendar.
3) ज्येष्ठ- Jeshta – June to July Maharashtrians celebrate vat purnima in this month. This is third month of hindu calendar.
4) आषाढ/ आकाड- Ashad/akad- July to August In this fourth month, Maharashtrians celebrate Gurupurnima and ashadi ekadashi celebrate.
5) श्रावण-Shravan – August to September This fifth month brings also the festivals of Naagpanchimi and Narali purnima.
6) भाद्रपद-Bhadrapad- September to October This is month marks the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi.
7) आश्विन- Ashwin -October to November Navratri, Durga puja, Kojagiri, Dasra, and Diwali are all festival celebrate in the seventh month of Ashwin.
8) कार्तिक -Kartik- November to December Bhaubeej is celerated in the month of Kartik.
9) मार्गशीर्ष – Margashirshya – Dec to January Margashirsh Lakshmi pujan implies the worship of godess Lakshmi.
10) पौष/पुस – Paush/pus – Jan to February Paush अमावस्या is celebrated in this month.
11) माघ – Maagh- February to March Mahashivratri is celebrated in this month. On this day, people worship lord Mahadev. Makar sankranti is also celebrated in this month.
12) फाल्गुन – faalgun – March to April This is last month in the Hindu calendar. Holi is celebrated in this month.