Mapping on YouTube/The Tension Era
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: April 18, 2014-May 30, 2014
Middle 2014[edit | edit source]
- The UCMC/TCA formation starts. Phase One: Flag and Leader Selection.
- MrOwnerAndPwner leaves the factions. This results in making 99Batran heartbroken, but leaves him to be the only leader of 2 largest factions in the community.
- Some users, mostly new ones, spam to get achievements.
- Elections of the Council ends, leaving MOAP and Golden with the most votes. Third leader selection starts. Phase Two: Naming and Preparation.
- Disturbedfan1100 wins the election on being the third leader. 99batran was named vice-leader just in case of absence of another leader or a replacement.
- Tensions grow between TRA and other people.
- A cold war begins between the HDA and GMA, especially between Happydance9 and Goldenrebel25.
- GMA and the UPMU met to form a pact (The Goldo-Batran Pact) in order to unite the 2 factions (with semi-sovereignty). It is also jokingly(?) nicknamed the "International Bocialist Commonwealth". (well, almost all of them met)
- HUE is founded.
- Eighth Wiki War
- Arabic Mappers join the Community and form the communist group of the GAA, but it is not recognized by some groups.
- The Eighth Wiki War ended, resulting TRA under the Personal Union of MUC.
- May 20th, 2014: Ninth Wiki War: The GCA Communists declare war on HDA. HDA calls in GMA-UPMU and NMA.
- Ninth Wikia War (Event): Mind is captured by HDA after surrendering or "Collapsing".
- Ninth Wiki War: NMA declares war. Negotiations happen later in a few minutes.
- Rebellion starts as Zephyrus tells that they need the second leader.
- Ninth Wiki War: Drex demands HDA to be dismantled.
- The war ends with white peace. HDA remains.
- May 21st, 2014: Wiki Rules and Guidelines have been made at Server Rules/Guidelines (later moved to Talk:Who?) to prevent war and make white peace for a couple months (until July), made by Happydance9 without the consent of the majority of users.
- May 26th, 2014: The Spam Day occurred, it was remembered for Happy beating the longest comment. The thread later became the beginning of Mappers in the Wild and its series.