Mapping on YouTube/Second Cultural Era
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: July 5, 2015 - November 29, 2015
Middle 2015[edit | edit source]
- July 5-6: Start of the Second? Mapperdonian Week, marking the beginning of a new era
- July 6, 2015: The first Mappervision Song Contest is created.
- July 6, 2015: Knight607 continues making alts.
- July 8, 2015:Miguel returns to the wiki after leaving two days earlier. Boredom got the best of Miguel and he returned to the wiki, after leaving 2 days earlier
- July 13, 2015: The GreeceMotherland Incident occurs when users like , Monsoonjr99 and Falkensteiner17 accuse GreeceMotherland of being a Knight607 alt. Percy gets disappointed and angry at the users and makes a blog for it. The incident ends later with Falkensteiner17 apologizing.
- July 17, 2015: KommunistKoala AP leaves the wiki and possible will be leaving mapping altogether. But came back.
- July 19, 2015: Ceplio joins the wikia.
- July Unknown: Multiple games are created, such as Mappervision Song Contest II, MIFF Belovia World Cup, Mapper Olympics, etc. They were inspired by Mappervision Song Contest I, signifying an upcoming Cultural revolution in Mapperdonia.
- July 28, 2015: Stockholmer reveals that he hacked Knight607's steam, and that he made most of the alts. Knight607 is confirmed to have only made two alts, and about 20 alts remain disputed. Stockholmer apologizes for what he did, ending Stockholmer's Terror Era.
- Late July 2015: Some mappers say they're leaving, but don't actually leave, making it hard to trust mappers saying they're leaving.
- July Unknown: First Mappingvision was created
- August 2nd: Nicole is banned from chat forever due to her posting porn, and banned for 1 year.
- August Unknown: Urban Warfare: Hong Kong had created a new generation of Map Games, promoting teams and strategy, further taking a continuous step that separates Mapperdonian Map games from the typical Map Games of other communities. Urban Warfare: Hong Kong is also the first map game to have animated battles.
- Late August: EvergeenMapping creates a blog post about homophobia in ON's, which causes arguments, flame wars, broken friendships, and a crisis in the community. EvergeenMapping is antagonized by CorrosiveDragon despite not intentionally trying to cause a shitstorm.
- August 27th: Urban Warfare: Hong Kong is officially finished, making it the first map game to do so.
- August 29th: Flaming Spaghetti Monster disappears, supposedly murdered. It's later found out that this was all a cruel joke.
Late 2015[edit | edit source]
- September 16th: Es Pañol 000 banned from chat forever for insulting.
- September 26: Batran introduces the idea of bringing in Education of Mapperdonia, in purpose to inspire great thinkers, better quality and help for individual mapping, and to teach people not to forget and warp the past, as examples. It gotten quite good reception.
- October 11: Ceplio declares war on REVERGE and wins with the help of Eric4e, EthanKoenigsberg, TheCreator902, ShiningOrange, MultiMappers, Zukas, and Mindria. Mista Chris shortly declares after not realizing that REVERGE is blocked.
- October 18: MrOwnerandPwner leaves Mapping and switches to Alternate History.
- October 22: Nick HD Mapping surpasses MrOwnerandPwner in subscribers, and becomes the Mapper with the most subscribers other than MrOwnerandPwner since August 2014.
- November 6-8: Userboxes are revived by Pezminer12, and other Mappers begin to create them as well. It makes a big breakthrough in the creation of a Mapperdonian Profile.
- November 23: Viper leaves due to stress.