Mapping on YouTube/Late MervueMeringue Era
Jump to navigation Jump to search
July 8 2010 - July 11 2012
2010[edit | edit source]
- The first ever complete mapping video is uploaded on July by MervueMeringue, making him the first actual mapper.
- The first episode is very popular and the most viewed in MervueMeringue, however, some people can't get past that it's supposed to be entertaining, as opposed to accurate, so some criticize his videos.
2011[edit | edit source]
- MervueMeringue continues his series.
Early 2012[edit | edit source]
- JarJar99 created his first mapping destination, which doesn't have the same exact features, but some established features are included, eg. Map, speech, and war.
- Meringue finally creates his Part 10, but retires from mapping.
- 99batran posts a message to Mervue asking if he can continue his series, but Mervue is inactive.
- Meringue disables the ratings and the comments on Part 10.