Mapping on YouTube/Fourth Recession Era
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: November 29, 2015 - August 14, 2016
Late 2015[edit | edit source]
- November 29, 2015: A period of inactivity begins on the Wikia due to a new world on Monsoonjr's Minecraft Server.
- December 7, 2015: IonMapping leaves Mapping and switches to VideoMapping.
- Early December 2015: The Wikia's global rank drops due to the inactivity, reaching down to 412th place on December 12, a low not seen in many months.
- Decmeber 20, 2015: A FoEmote crisis has happened when GMapping attempted to get authority over it. He was later blocked
Early 2016[edit | edit source]
- Early January 2016: A large influx of new users occurs, many of which start creating and joining map games.
- January 7, 2016: Matthew Santoro, a famous YouTuber, uploads a video on his vlog channel about what vlog to do next, and skims through the comments of one of his YouTube videos. Momentarily, a comment of Royal Canadian Mapping and The Thundar Mapper is seen. Three days later, Pezminer12 declares unofficially that he now knows about the Mapping community.
- January 14, 2016: A World at War: World is made. This map game became popular quickly and made other map games die out but some are on hold.
- February 1-2, 2016: Trio Mapping returns and spams alternate accounts in the chat. Many staff members such as Mindria, Batran99 and Asdf Mapping banned those alternate accounts from a wave of alts.
- February 2016: The timeline dies for many months. (refer to month pages)
Middle 2016[edit | edit source]
- May:The Great Coalition War. Dylans World and some other Mappers wrote 'Nice Shirt Daniel' under one of his videos.Several fans don't get it as fun and dislike and hate-comment dylans videos and the videos of some other mappers.
- May:The Fyen Crisis:The EMU (EuropeanMappersUnion) is in a state of war with Fyen Mapping and Lithuania12