Mapping on YouTube/Autumn Map Game Era
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: November 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Late 2016[edit | edit source]
- November 11-23, 2016: An alt NeldonaxKYSXXX vandalises multiple pages and renamed them, most are reverted back by SconesAndTeaMapping and EthanKoenigsberg. The user wants to "end FOE", "Nordemian Civil War Do not Vote Nordemia Now" and so on. He also "demanded a pay for them" as part of vandalism, replacing most content with Sccones and Ethan You must pay $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999
- December 6, 2016: SercatMapper starts a new tournament for ON nations, called MITF (Mapperdonian International Tennis Federation) and nations start to join.
- December 7-31, 2016: CJets is Here was blocked by staff for making a certain blog post. A user from Althistory wiki came to TFOE's chat claiming that TFOE users were invading their wiki, and were told to stop. CJets is Here made multiple alts to try to get around this block, but he was blocked on his alts too. He finally left after that.
- December 18, 2016: KingOfCentrium starts vandalizing the North American Economic Alliance, changing the title to "North American Economic Alliance and Anti Neldonax Union for boycott", and added this page to the categories "Justise for Wiki for no more Neldonax" and "Anti Neldonax". These edits were reverted by user CJets Aviation and CorrosiveDragon.
- December 31, 2016: The Map game, Mappers in the Wild XXIX , was officially declared to be finished on this day after 100 days. It was declared the third successful map game ever to finish on the wiki.