Mac OS X Tiger/Spaces disappear
If you use Font Book:
- First close all applications.
- Search for installed copies of the font with the Finder's Search and remove them from all system font files.
- Open the font with FontLab 4.5 or higher (or your own favorite font manipulation application). BTW: This doesn't work with all kinds of file formats.
- Choose from the File menu; Generate Font.
- From the popupwindow Font Format button, change 'FontLab' to 'OpenType-CFF' and save the file.
- By The Way: Do yourself a favour and choose a descriptive name, like TemplateGothicBold instead of temgotbol or something like that and avoid spaces. OS X doesn't have a problem with spaces, but a lot of others systems, like on the internet do.
- Double-click the new .otf file and install it by clicking the button in the popup window.