Listen and Learn Science/Guide for Visually Impaired Students
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a Science book, designed for Visually impaired students.
- It Strives to make Science interesting, and related to day to day life.
- It is meant to be heard, with a screen reader.
- You can use the screen reader, native to your computer's OS.
- You can use NVDA , as a screen reader, if you wish.
- These modules do not have any diagrams, or visuals.
- It will not have notations, which are not comfortable for screen readers, example subscripts, and superscripts.
- Equations will be explicit. Example: Division will be stated as 'divided by'.
- Punctuation and some spellings are tweaked to enhance the audio experience.
- Sighted students and editors, may kindly be sensitive, to this.
- Completed modules are provided with links.
- 75% of listed pages are ready, and will be updated shortly.
- Other listed modules will be regularly added.
- The scope of the project, will also be continuously expanded.