LibreOffice/Calc/Introduction, terminology and familiarization with LibreOffice Calc
The Calc is the spreadsheet processor of LibreOffice. In addition to the usual features a spreadsheet, Calc has these important features:
- Models and methods,
- Strong style layout including frames,
- Embedded or linked graphics, spreadsheets and other objects,
- Embedded design tools,
- Recording changes in the revisions,
- Integration with databases and database literature,
- Export to PDF, including bookmarks;
and many more features that are covered in detail in the Guide Calc.
The user interface: the main Writer workspace is shown in Figure.The menus and toolbars are described in Chapter about Menus and Toolbars. Other features of the Calc interface are covered in this chapter.