Learning the vi Editor/Authors
This book has many authors, including the public: it is open for anyone and everybody to improve. Therefore, this is more properly a list of acknowledgements of contributors than a list of authors. Whoever we are, this is where we get to brag about our accomplishments in writing this book.
List of major contributors
- Dysprosia (Contributions)
- Martin Krischik Learning the vi Editor/Vim (Contributions)
- N.N.(anonymous): The advanced/Power User/Extra Details part (Learning the vi Editor/Details) - whatever it is currently called .
- Others (add your name and description if you made a major contribution)
- Various anonymous persons