LPI Linux Certification/Determine and configure hardware settings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
101.1 Determine and configure hardware settings
(LPIC-1 Version 5.0)
Description: Candidates should be able to determine and configure fundamental system hardware
Key Knowledge Areas:
- Enable and disable integrated peripherals.
- Differentiate between the various types of mass storage devices.
- Determine hardware resources for devices.
- Tools and utilities to list various hardware information (e.g.
- Tools and utilities to manipulate USB devices.
- Conceptual understanding of
The following is a partial list of the used files, terms and utilities: