After we have managed to create a survey form in the KoBoForm form designer, we will need to save the form to a file, and transfer this file to the Android device.
In this chapter, we will assume that the form has been created on a computer other than the Android device which we will use to administer the survey. There will therefore be two steps to this process:
- Save the form to an XML file
- Transfer the XML file to the correct location on the Android device
In addition to setting up the survey on the device, this chapter will also discuss:
- Filling out the survey on the device
- Saving the results on the device
- Transferring the results to a computer