Khepera III Toolbox/Examples
In this chapter, we give examples on how to use the Khepera III Toolbox. Some of these examples are common tasks (e.g. odometry calibration) which you may need one day. Others are rather didactical or meant as a starting point for your own projects.
The files needed to run these examples are stored in the Examples folder the Khepera III Toolbox.
- plot battery voltage: Plot the battery voltage over time
- infrared proximity sensor response: Plot a diagram with the distance vs. infrared proximity value
- measure real speed: Measure the real speed of the robot
- odometry calibration: Calibrate the odometry of the robot
- i2c odorboard: Use the i2c and i2c_stream_read programs to access an extension board