Jump to navigation Jump to search
A list of useful tools for JS programmers.
Editors / IDEs[edit | edit source]
- Adobe Brackets: Another browser-based editor by Adobe
- Eclipse: The Eclipse IDE includes an editor and debugger for JS
- Notepad++: A great tool for editing any kind of code. It includes syntax highlighting for many programming languages.
- Programmers' Notepad: A general tool for programming many languages.
- Scripted: An open-source browser-based editor by Spring Source
- Sublime Text: One of the most used editors for HTML/CSS/JS editing
- Web Storm or IntelliJ IDEA: both IDEs include an editor and debugger for JS, IDEA also includes a Java development platform