Islam In The World/With Animals
- Most Muslims respect animal and there is some words from prophet Mohammad about.
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A woman entered Hell because of a cat which she tied up and did not feed, nor did she allow it to eat of the vermin of the earth.
- In many Muslims countries people throw the food into trash cans. then cats digging in the trash to get it's food. while it's better to keep it in someplace so the cats can feed on it.
(So whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it, And whoever does an atom’s weight of evil will see it)Quran 99:7-8
- Islam forbids Muslims to keep dogs, and the punishment for that is that the one who does that loses one or two qiraats from his hasanaat (good deeds) each day. An exception has been made in the case of keeping dogs for hunting, guarding livestock and guarding crops.  En
- (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3140; Muslim, 2242. There is also a similar report from Abu Hurayrah).
- Keeping a dog, touching it and kissing it