Islam In The World/Human Rights Watch
- Reports the harm and injustice done to many people in the world which in many situations the HRW goes along with Islam Sharia.
- HRW don't agree on applying sharia law in Saudi Arabia
- HRW describes the Saudi Arabia as "Workers’ Hell" where many workers keep flooding into the Country, mostly from Asia and are kept apart from the general population. Saudi Arabia is not alone in this regard.. in one of HWR reports the reason for not talking about other countries in the Area is because "they have not yet explored"
Western human rights Organization .... Islamic view by Islam' Question and Answer
- [www.hrw.org Human Rights Watch official site]
- Abd al-Rahman al-Lahim, Saudi Arabia
- Workers’ Hell in Saudi Arabia
- Domestic Workers: Little Protection for the Underpaid
- Online Chat: Exploitation and Abuse of Migrant Workers in Saudi Arabia