International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Sao Tome E Principe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sao Tome and Principe[edit | edit source]
- This is a tiny island country off the coast of West Africa. It was a Portuguese colony until gaining independence in 1975.
- The first and so far only meter stamp reported is from 1992.
- The stamp is inscribed “S. TOMẾ E PRINCIPE”.
- Horizontal straight-sided rectangle with “CORREOS” at top, “S. TOME E PRINCIPE” at bottom.
- Airplane logo left of value figures.
- M# with “H” prefix at top left.
- One seen, meter H-1.
- TM: DC
- V/F: 000.00