International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Saint Vincent
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Vincent[edit | edit source]
- Saint Vincent was a British dependency until it obtained autonomy in 1969. The country gained full independence in 1979.
- The earliest year reported for meter use is 1976.
- All franks contain “ST. VINCENT” or “ST. VINCENT and the GRENADINES”. The Grenadines is a chain of small islands appended to Saint Vincent.
- Although no catalog values are given because of lack of information, meter stamps of Saint Vincent are not common.
- 1. Neopost “205” (MV).
- Nearly square frank with double straight-line border.
- Oval frame of petals surrounds value figures in center.
- “ST. VINCENT” in panel at top.
- Crown and “EIIR” at bottom center
- M# with “RN” prefix at bottom.
- A. "ST. VINCENT" small
- B. "ST. VINCENT" large, filling top panel
- TM: BIC with tall date figures
- V/F: 0,00
- a. TM unengraved.