International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Mozambique
- The earliest meter stamps are from 1960.
- All stamps are inscribed “MOÇAMBIQUE”.
- It appears most meters were installed in post offices and have only recently moved into private businesses.
NOTE: Catalog values are not provided as there appears to be little collector demand.
1. Universal “MultiValue” (MV), 1960.
- Circular frank with "CORREIOS DE MOÇAMBIQUE" at top aand the meter number at bottom.
- Value figures are variable in thickness.
- a. TM with “C.T.T.” at top and blank at bottom, without town name
2. Universal “Automax” (MV), 1960.
- Nearly identical to Type 1 but the value figure numbers are simpler and of uniform thickness.
- a. printed in green
- b. Town mark with “C.T.T.” at top and blank at bottom, without town name
3. Francotyp “Cc/Ccm” (MV), 1959.
- Spacing somewhat narrower than with Types 1 and 2.
- Date figures with stops.
- A small horizontal line appears above the meter number.
- M# with “I” prefix.
- TM: DC
- a. M# inverted
- As Types 1 and 2 but slightly smaller and with narrower spacing.
- Date figures are tall.
- Meter number without prefix.
- TM: SC
- V/F: 0 0 $oo
4. Hasler “Mailmaster” (MV), 1993?
- Rectangular frank with postal logo and “CORREIO” at top, “CORREIOS DE MOÇAMBIQUE” in smaller letters at bottom.
- M# with “H” prefix left of the value figures.
- TM: DC
- V/F: 0000.0