International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Montenegro
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Since 2006 when the country gained independence after the dissolution of Yugoslavia one meter stamp has been reported, a digital stamp used in post offices.
- The stamp is inscribed "Crna Gora" which is the native name in the Montenegrin (and Macedonian) language.
PO1. Unidentified (digital).
- Self-adhesive label with postal logo (envelope design left of Pošta / Crna Gora) at upper left.
- Large blue letter below the postal logo indicates the type of mail.
- Seen so far are "R" for registered mail and "V" for insured mail.
- Along the bottom are a 2D barcode and number.
- Point-of-sale data in three lines at left of the "R":