International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Montenegro
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Montenegro[edit | edit source]
- Since 2006 when the country gained independence after the dissolution of Yugoslavia one meter stamp has been reported, a digital stamp used in post offices.
- The stamp is inscribed "Crna Gora" which is the native name in the Montenegrin (and Macedonian) language.
PO1. Unidentified (digital), 2011 or earlier.
- Self-adhesive label with postal logo (envelope design left of Pošta / Crna Gora) at upper left.
- Large blue letter below the postal logo indicates the type of mail.
- Seen so far are "R" for registered mail and "V" for insured mail.
- Along the bottom are a 2D barcode and number.
- Point-of-sale data in three lines at left of the "R":
- * identification number, date, hour
- * (if "V", "V =" value?), weight in grams
- * value figures
- V/F: 0.00
- a. Printed on plain label without underprint
- b. Printed on label with barcode and registration number but without other point-of-sale data
PO2. Olivetti (digital), 2005 or earlier.
- Wide label with straight black rectangular frank divided into two sections with vertical top and bottom dashes right of center. The right section contains preprinted CRNA GORA at top and POŜTA at bottom.
- The left section contains the point-of-sale data: postal code, post office name / date and time / transaction number, with the value figures printing in the right section.
NOTE: This stamp was used earlier than PO1 but was not reported until after PO1 was cataloged.