International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Maldives
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The former British dependency of The Maldive Islands obtained its independence in 1965.
- Only one postage meter is known to have been used in the Maldives. It was probably located at a window in the main post office.
- Upright rectangular frank with straight-line frame.
- Coat of arms at top center.
- “MALDIVES” and “POSTAGE PAID” vertical outside side frame lines.
- Without meter number.
- TM: BIC
- V/F: 000