International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Cambodia
- The first meter was used in 1952.
- All stamps have “CAMBODGE” (the French spelling of Cambodia) in the frank.
- For issues before 1952, see FRENCH INDOCHINA.
- Frank inscribed “CAMBODGE” at top and “POSTES” curved above meter number at bottom.
- M# with “SC” prefix.
- One meter known, SC 3011.
- TM: SL
- V/F: 0.oo
- Large frank with country name at top in both Cambodian and French.
- “POSTES &/ TELECOMMUNICATIONS” above meter number at bottom.
- Meter number with “GAMI” prefix at bottom.
- TM: DC
- V/F: 000.00
3. Secap (MV), 1991.
- Frank 22 x 26 mm with “CAMBODGE” at top.
- “POSTES” at bottom below country name in Cambodian.
- Without meter number.
- TM: SC
- V/F: 0000
4. Secap (MV).