International Postage Meter Stamp Catalog/Bhutan
- The first metered stamp seen was generated by a digital Post Office system and came to our attention in 2014.
- The stamp is inscribed "Bhutan POST".
1.1. Postal Training Centre of Mysore (India) “Meghdoot” (MV), 2014 or earlier.
- Printed in blue on white rectangular label with preprinted dark blue and red "Bhutan POST" logo at upper right.
- Frank in three horizontal sections separated by rows of pound signs (#).
- Top segment contains mail class and origin post office, a stamp identification number, and the postal clerk identification.
- Middle section contains "Account:" and the value figures.
- Bottom segment contains the weight, date, and time.
- The destination is shown at bottom left.
- V/F: Ng000.00
1.2. Postal Training Centre of Mysore (India) “Meghdoot” (MV), 2014 or earlier.
- As Type 1.1 but "BHUTAN POSTAGE" added above the value figures, the date and time are added above the weight, and the weight and destination (TO:") are on the same line.
- A. Label with postal logo A (see at right)
- B. Label with postal logo B which is smaller and has the ellipse at a higher angle. "POST is narrower.
- V/F: Ng000.00
- a. Misprint with point-of-sale data overlapping two attached labels
- b. Error, with "INDIA POSTAGE" rather than BHUTAN POSTAGE above value figures
2. Postal Training Centre of Mysore (India) “Meghdoot” (MV), 2010 or earlier.
- Printed in black on same labels used with previous types.
- Frank printed in single section without separators as follows: origin post office, mail class, receipt number, tracking number, postal clerk identification, destination, weight, postal charges, date and time.
- V/F: 00.0 (without currency indicator "ng")