Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page explains how to translate an Interlingual Energizer. Just follow these steps:
- Create an account: It's much easier to attribute your translations and to make them part of the book when you are logged in. Registering is very easy and doesn't even require an e-mail address.
- Choose an energizer: Choose a description which you would like to translate. Have a look at the full list of energizers.
- Open the page by clicking on the link in the list. You will get for example to Samurai.
- Start editing: At the top of the page is a button which says Edit. Press it. You'll see something like this.
- Start translating: Only certain parts of the description can be translated. This are the name, the introduction, the rules and the end. The sections start in the code with e.g.
| introduction = ...and they end when the next section starts. Translated sections look like this:
| rules_de = ...in which
destands for German. For translation copy a section in English (
| name = ...,
| introduction = ...,
| rules = ...and
| end = ...) and paste it underneath. Add a underscore plus your language code (e.g.
_hufor Hungarian) and start translating. Keep in mind that the language you use should be as simple as possible. People with a low language level or kids should understand them.
- Save your translation: Press Save page at the end and go on. Thank you very much for your help.