Interlingual Energizers/Kinsenseis Kimonoo
|amount||1, more for groups which don't know the game|
|space||free space, outdoors or indoors|
|time||up to 30 min|
|energizer and concentration game, teaches how to be attentive to others and is therefore a teambuilder|
The introduction is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
Let's play a game in which everybody needs to be very attentive. We need to invest our entire power to make this work.
Lasst uns ein Spiel spielen, bei dem wirklich jede und jeder aufmerksam sein muss. Wir werden unsere gesamte Kraft einsetzten, damit es funktioniert.
The rules is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
- Let's stand in a circle.
- We will start with the basic version. We'll begin the game always with shouting "Nippon Hoj!" and pointing with our elbows to the middle.
- Then I'll start to pass an impulse around. We always say "Hoj!" and move our arm in the direction of the impulse.
After the group got this you can introduce the next steps:
- We can also change the direction of the impulse by saying "Boink!" and crossing our arms in front of the head.
- We can also send the impulse across the circle. We say "Hattamanaa!" and lift our hands. The person who receives the impulse crosses their hands in front of their hand and says "Kinsenseis Kimonoo!". Check before sending that the other person noticed that she/he will get the impulse, so it doesn't get lost. Then all of us say "Nippon Hoj!" and the person who just received the impulse begins again.
Wenn die Gruppe, das soweit verstanden hat, kannst du schwierigere Elemente hinzunehmen:
- When the group got it, you can start to eliminate people.
- A simpler version of this game is Samurai.