Interlingual Energizers/Bunny Bunny
|amount||1-3 (more for showing it for the first time)|
|space||free space, outdoors or indoors|
|energizer, concentration and attention (teambuilder)|
The introduction is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
Let's play a game about concentration and rhythms. You'll see that it's not so easy to follow each other and keep the rhythm at the same time.
Lasst uns ein Rhythmusspiel spielen. Ihr werdet sehen, dass es gar nicht so einfach ist, auf einander zu hören und den Rhythmus beizubehalten.
The rules is also available in 1 other languages: Deutsch
- The rhythm is very import. First, we will all do the same:
- Zunga, zunga, zunga…
- Now I start to introduce a new movement. It should always be in the same rhythm as zunga, zunga…:
- Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny…
- It's about sending and receiving the bunny bunny. You should look at each other while doing it. Otherwise the signal gets lost.
- Let's do the last element too. The two persons next to the one doing bunny, bunny do this:
- Talky, talky, talky, talky …
the first step: zunga, zunga…
the second and third step: bunny, bunny, talky, talky…
- You can start to eliminate failing people.