Jump to navigation Jump to search
iPhoto and the Big Picture[edit | edit source]
It's important to understand how each iLife app fits in with the other five. After all, part of iLife's allure is that everything is tightly integrated.
iPhoto is in charge of:
- Organizing your digital photo collection.
- Touching up photos so that they look as nice as possible.
- Creating slideshows for display on a computer or a DVD.
- Outputting photos as prints or gifts.
- Photos for iDVD menus.
- Slideshows for iDVD to burn to a DVD.
- Photos for iWeb sites.
- Photos for iMovie HD movies.
- Photos for GarageBand podcasts.
- Photos for iTunes to put on an iPod.
iPhoto relies on:
- iTunes to provide background music for photo slideshows.