HyperText Markup Language/To Do
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Discuss COLGROUP and COL, Tables.
- Show how to place images using CSS, in Images.
- Discuss aspect ratio of width and height in case that only one of the two is specified, in Images.
- Show how to embed images directly into HTML, in Images.
- List image types (JPEG, PNG) typically supported by browsers, in Images.
- Treat SPAN and DIV elements.
- Clean up and rewrite the Hyperlinks chapter. The order of parts seems to be confused.
- Cover DOCTYPE
- Cover CODE