Horticulture/Container and Flowerpot Composting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- From the hole you can receive excess moisture that can be used as fertiliser.
- At the bottom put a layer of:
- Cover with a layer of soil about 5cm thick.
- Put the waste over it and cover again with a soil layer.
- Repeat the process of covering with soil for every layer of waste.
- Cover the pot with a metal lid.
- Stir the contents once or twice a week.
- After approximately 6-8 weeks the composting has finished.