High School Mathematics Extensions/Mathematical Programming/Input Revisited
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Explanation[edit | edit source]
One new functions was added: float get_delta().
One function was changed: void execute_command(char command).
- Prompts for delta.
- Uses cscanf to guarantee floating point input.
- Calls getch() function to empty input buffer.
- Calls cprintf("\n") to move down a line in output.
- Validates and prints delta.
void execute_command(char command)
- Add code to call get_delta for 'd' or 'D' commands.