Handbook of Management Scales/Technology uncertainty
Technology uncertainty (alpha = 0.83)
The authors identify key constructs related to supply chain management. Based on a systematic instrument develop process, they develop a set of reliable, valid, and unidimensional measurement scales.
- Our industry is characterized by rapidly changing technology. (0.84)
- If we don’t keep up with changes in technology, it will be difficult for us to remain competitive. (0.73)
- The rate of process obsolescence is high in our industry. (0.81)
- The production technology changes frequently and sufficiently. (0.79)
- Chen/Paulraj (2004): Towards a theory of supply chain management: the constructs and measurements. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 119–150