Handbook of Management Scales/Supervisee trust
Supervisee trust (alpha = 0.88/0.87)
- My supervisor and I have a sharing relationship; we freely share our ideas, feelings, and hopes about the work we do.
- I can freely talk to him/her about difficulties I am having at work and know that he/she wants to listen.
- If I share my problems with my supervisor, I know he/she would respond constructively and caringly.
- We both would feel a sense of loss if we could no longer work together.
- I would have to say, my supervisor and I have made considerable emotional investments in our working relationship.