Handbook of Management Scales/Social control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Social control (alpha = 0.930/0.703)[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
The authors consider two forms of control, namely formal control and social control.
Items[edit | edit source]
- We can trust our partners in the process of cooperation.
- The shared vision and values have been built in the cooperation.
- We are confident of the capability of our partner.
- Without monitoring, the partner would fulﬁll his obligations.
- We often communicate ideas about selling, production and servicing with our partner.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Li et al. (2008): Transformational offshore outsourcing: Empirical evidence from alliances in China. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 257-274.