Handbook of Management Scales/Skepticism
Skepticism (alpha = ?)
- I easily tend to question information.
- Before accepting anything from others, I first need to have critically reflected on it myself.
- My attitude in life is: seeing is believing.
- I am suspicious by nature.
- My friends and acquaintances think that I am a skeptic.
All items were measured on a 7-point scale with a -3 = completely disagree and a +3 = completely agree.
- Saaksjarvi/Morel (2010): The Development of a Scale to Measure Consumer Doubt Toward New Products. European Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. ???-???. Adapted from: Koslow (2000).