Handbook of Management Scales/Service quality
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Service quality (alpha = 0.96)
All Scales rated from 1 (strongly disagree) to 7 (strongly agree) except where noted.
- Grocer X employees are reliable in providing the service I expect.
- Grocer X employees are understanding of my service needs.
- Grocer X employees are responsive to my service requests.
- Grocer X employees are competent in providing the expected service.
- I feel secure in service encounters with Grocer X employees.
- Grocer X employees are courteous in providing me service.
- Grocer X employees are available to answer my service-related questions.
- The tangible (appearance of trucks, staff, products) aspects of Grocer X's service.
- Grocer X service is excellent.
- Grocer X has good credibility in providing the service I need.
- I have access to communicate with Grocer X regarding my service needs.
- Boyer/Frohlich (2006): Analysis of Effects of Operational Execution on Repeat Purchasing for Heterogeneous Customer Segments. Production and Operations Management, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 229–242.