Handbook of Management Scales/Quality improvement rewards
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quality improvement rewards (alpha = 0.7643)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Workers are rewarded for quality improvement.
- Supervisors are rewarded for quality improvement.
- If I improve quality, management will reward me.
- We pay a group incentve for quality improvement ideas.
- Our plant has an annual bonus system based on plant productivity.
- Nonfinancial incentives, such as jackets, coffee cups, etc., are used to reward quality improvement.