Handbook of Management Scales/Product design simplicity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We make an effort, in the design process, to list only the specifications that are really needed.
- There is a strong customer focus in our design process.
- The emphasis in part design is on minimizing the part count.
- Our engineers make an effort to simplify our product designs.
- The parts we produce are designed for ease in manufacturability and assembly.
Extent to which we have simplified and reduced parts counts in main product over the last five years.