Handbook of Management Scales/Person–group fit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Person–group fit[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Person–group fit was measured with five items taken from Vogel & Feldman (2009).
Items[edit | edit source]
- Working with the other people in my group is one of the best parts of this job.
- I get along well with the people I work with on a day-to-day basis.
- There is not much conflict among the members of my group.
- If I had more free time, I would enjoy spending more time with my co-workers socially.
- There are some people I work with I try to avoid when possible (reverse scored).