Handbook of Management Scales/Output control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Output control (alpha = 0.76/0.87)
- My pay increases and other tangible rewards depend on how my performance compares with goals.
- If my performance goals are not met, I will be asked to explain why.
- Performance evaluations of salespeople place primary weight on results.
- My pay increases and other tangible rewards depend on the degree to which I achieve specific goals set.
- My immediate supervisor monitors the extent to which I achieve my performance goals.