Handbook of Management Scales/New product quality
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New product quality (alpha = 0.7231)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- New product designs are thoroughly reviewed before the product is produced and sold.
- Customer requirements are thoroughly analyzed in the new product design process.
- Reducing the cost of new products is a more important priority than new product quality. (r)
- Schedule concerns are more important than quality in the new product development process. (r)
Source[edit | edit source]
- Flynn et al. (1994): A framework for quality management research and an associated measurement instrument. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 339-366.