Handbook of Management Scales/Interfunctional design process
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interfunctional design process (alpha = 0.7878)[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Direct labor employees are involved to a great extent (on teams or consulted) before introducing new products or making product changes.
- Manufacturing engineers are involved to a great extent before the introduction of new products.
- There is little involvement of manufacturing and quality people in the early design of products, before they reach the plant.
- We work in teams, with members from a variety of areas (marketing, manufacturing, etc.) to introduce new products.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Flynn et al. (1994): A framework for quality management research and an associated measurement instrument. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 339-366.