Handbook of Management Scales/Information technology
Information technology (alpha = 0.84)
The authors identify key constructs related to supply chain management. Based on a systematic instrument develop process, they develop a set of reliable, valid, and unidimensional measurement scales.
- There are direct computer-to-computer links with key suppliers. (0.72)
- Interorganizational coordination is achieved using electronic links. (0.72)
- We use information technology-enabled transaction processing. (0.76)
- We have electronic mailing capabilities with our key suppliers. (0.56)
- We use electronic transfer of purchase orders, invoices and/or funds. (0.60)
- We use advanced information systems to track and/or expedite shipments. (0.74)
- Chen/Paulraj (2004): Towards a theory of supply chain management: the constructs and measurements. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 119–150
Some items might be formative rather than reflective.