Handbook of Management Scales/Group esteem
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Group esteem[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Group esteem was measured with four items taken from Ellemers, Kortekaas & Ouwerkerk (1999).
Items[edit | edit source]
- I think my group has little to be proud of (reverse-coded).
- I feel good about my group.
- I have little respect for my group.
- I would rather not tell that I belong to this group.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Zhang et al. (2014): Relational Versus Collective Identification Within Workgroups: Conceptualization, Measurement Development, and Nomological Network Building. Journal of Management, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 1700–1731
Comments[edit | edit source]
It seems that the third and fourth items are reverse-coded, too.