Handbook of Management Scales/Customer responsiveness
- Develop new products in anticipation of customer needs
- Incorporate the latest technologies in our products to satisfy customer needs
- Offer products if we identify a new market segment
- Respond at once if customer’s needs change
- Respond quickly to special customer request
- Be proactive in shaping customer’s needs rather than being reactive
- Bernardes (2009): The Effect of Supply Chain Management on Aspects of Social Capital and the Impact on Performance: A Social Network Perspective. Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 45-55.