Handbook of Management Scales/Credibility
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Credibility (alpha = 0.7862)
- Promises made to our supply chain members by our business unit are reliable.
- Our business unit is knowledgeable regarding our products and/or services when we are doing business with our supply chain members.
- Our business unit does not make false claims to our supply chain members.
- Our business unit is open in dealing with our supply chain members.
- Min/Mentzer (2004): Developing and measuring supply chain management concepts. Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 63-99.