Handbook of Management Scales/Coordination of decision making
Coordination of decision making
- Generally speaking, everyone in the plant works well together.
- Departments in the plant communicate frequently with each other.
- Departments within the plant seem to be in constant conflict. (R)
- Management works well together on all important decisions.
- Flynn/Flynn (1999): Information-Processing Alternatives for Coping with Manufacturing Environment Complexity. Decision Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 1021-1052. Adapted from: Georgopoulous/Mann (1962).