Handbook of Management Scales/Cooperation-based firm performance
Cooperation-based firm performance (alpha = 0.86)
A previously multi-item 7-point scale was used. It was further pretested with six logistics researchers and six executive managers of logistics service providers to ensure face validity.
Cooperation-based firm performance refers to the extent to which tangible benefits from the cooperation foster the strategic and financial performance of the involved LSP.
To what extent has the cooperation:
- Enhanced penetration into existing markets?
- Increased your market share?
- Increased your profitability?
- Raue, J.S. & Wieland, A. (2015): The Interplay of Different Types of Governance in Horizontal Cooperations. The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 401–423
- Alliance performance (and other scales mentioned there)