Handbook of Management Scales/Contractual completeness
Contractual completeness (alpha = 0.820; composite reliability = 0.829; AVE = 0.50)
- We developed an incentive contract with well defined performance reward and penalty clauses.
- Performance objectives were clearly set forth in the contract.
- The contract uncluded clauses intended to make switching or re-internalizing the activity easier should the relationship fail.
- A cross-functional team was involved in contract development and approval.
- The contract clearly defined a dispute resolution process.
- All service requirements included in the base pricing were clearly understood by all contract stakeholders.