Handbook of Management Scales/Competitive priorities
Competitive priorities (alpha = 0.83)
The authors identify key constructs related to supply chain management. Based on a systematic instrument develop process, they develop a set of reliable, valid, and unidimensional measurement scales.
- Our strategy cannot be described as the one to offer products with the lowest price. (0.71)
- Our strategy is based on quality performance rather than price. (0.85)
- We place greater emphasis on innovation than price. (0.76)
- We place greater emphasis on customer service than price. (0.69)
- Our strategy places importance on delivering products with high performance. (0.65)